Date(s) - November 16, 2021
7:45 pm - 8:45 pm
The discussion will be joined by the 2021 Chairman of the American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (AmCham HK), Jessica Bartlett, who will offer brief remarks about business operations on the ground, and Gene Ma, Head of China Research at the Institute of International Finance (IIF), who will comment on the issue from a global financial industry perspective.
Agenda: (times in US EST)
- 7:45 – 7:50 pm: Introduction – Ambassador Craig Allen, President, USCBC
- 7:50 – 8:00 pm: Keynote Remarks – Paul Chan, Financial Secretary of the HKSAR
- 8:00 – 8:05 pm: Remarks – Jessica Bartlett, Chairman, AmCham HK
- 8:05 – 8:10 pm: Comments – Gene Ma, Head of China Research, IIF
- 8:10 – 8:40 pm: Q&A and discussion session moderated by Amb. Allen
- 8:40 – 8:45 pm: Concluding remarks by Ambassador Craig Allen
Please submit any questions you would like answered in advance via this link.
This event is for USCBC member companies and invited guests of the hosts only. Registration is required. Dial-in information will be provided upon registration approval on Monday, November 15 at 3:00 pm EST.